- Once inside the compound, no student is allowed to go out of the school premises during the school hours. No half day leaves are allowed to the students.
- The Parent/guardians are not allowed to meet their wards or the teaching staff without the permission of the principal during school hours.
- They are also not allowed to roam about in the school premises or visit class rooms. PARENT TEACHERS MEETING IS HELD EVERY MONTH Generally ON THE LAST WORKING DAY OF THE MONTH or on any other date fixed for this purpose between 9 a.m. to 11 .30 a.m.
- The students are required to put in atleast 90% attendance in classes. In case of absence of the students, the parent / guardian must explain the cause in writing. Students having less than 75% attendance will not be allowed to appear in the Final Examination. The condonation of shortage in attendance may however be considered by the Principal on being satisfied that the absence were reasonable & justified. Cases of candidates having less than 75% attendance will not be considered for condonation. The name of the student will be struck off if he remains absent from the school for continuous 10 days without information. The school accepts no responsibility to inform the parents of the absence of their wards from school.
- The students are required to come to the school fully equipped with all necessary books, school diary, stationary etc. The parents are requested to provide tiffin & water bottle, etc., to their wards for the noon recess.
- If any student is found indulging in activities or any other acts of misconduct which are considered detrimental to the school disciplinary action will be taken against such a student without serving any show cause notice, which may be in form of fine or expulsion from the school.
- The students are required to speak in English in the school premises & maintain proper discipline & decorum.
- The students are required to abide by the rules & regulation & also follow the instructions given to them from time to time.
- The students are required to be soft spoken. Use of abusive language or obscenity in words or deeds even outside the school premises may invite severe punishment which may amount to even expulsion from the school.
• Parents teacher meeting is held at the last of every month between 9 am To 11:30 am.
• The students are required to be in proper discipline and they should be regular in attending the school.
• The students are required to complete the Home work assigned to them in all the subjects daily..
• The students are required to speak in English in the school premises.